Freda Brown EA, CDFA is well-educated and experienced in a variety of different Divorce financial services. Freda also offers a wide variety of financial representation for IRS audits.
- Assist in preparation of financial statements
- Look for inconsistencies on spouse’s financial statement
- Prepare Projection of long term effects of any given proposed divorce settlement
- Help you understand the financial issue of personal versus marital property
- Discuss possible tax consequences including: Division of property, property notes, pensions, retirement, alimony and child support
Call Freda Brown EA, CDFA today, and allow her practice to help you understand your financial situation. We want to help you makes a knowledgeable decision to reach a financially equitable settlement.